1. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can access the full forum. Follow the link above to Register. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice

Images and thumbnails (Tutorial)

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by NCURBAN, May 29, 2016.

1. NCURBAN

NCURBAN Well-Known Member Administrative

This sub-tutorial will be a part of a serie of tutorials that will be displayed on the "Create thread" page

1. Thumbnails

Video Thumbnail Maker

Video Thumbnail Maker is a paid software, so if you want to avoid ugly free version watermarks please download this link below with both latest installer and crack executable

Download
    Video Thumbnails Maker 9.1.0.0 - Download

Install it normally, right click on Video Thumbnail Maker shortcut, "Open File Location", and replace the original executable with the Crack on the installation folder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click "options" and mark Video/Audio info checkboxes and config the template as you prefer

[​IMG]
    On the first window, click "Environment" and select the accepted file extensions, .ts isn't activated by default for example

[​IMG]
    Using Thumbnail Me 3.0

Thumbnail Me as the advantage of showing MediaInfo and custom text and it's quite simple to operate

[​IMG]
    Using MediaPlayer Classic (MPC)

[​IMG]
    In this dialog window I recommend 1280 px width and 90% quality JPG
    As for the rows and columns, it's your preference

[​IMG]
    2. Images

Using MediaPlayer Classic (MPC)

You can use "Alt+i" keyboard combo

[​IMG]
    Quality 90, JPG

[​IMG]